Dear guest! My name is Alexey Shcherbakov and this is my personal site. Here you can find the information about me and my work.
I am originally from Petrozavodsk, Russia, graduated from Moscow Inatitute of Physics and Technology (MIPT). Currently I am a researcher at ITMO University, The International Research and Education Center Nanophotonics and Metamaterials.
- B.S. (honours, 2006) and M.S. (honours, 2008), Department of General and Applied Physics, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia.
- Candidate of Science, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia (2012).
- PhD, University Jean Monnet of Saint-Etienne, memeber of the University of Lyon, France (2012).
- engineer, JSC «Radiotechnical Institute named after academician A.L. Mints», Moscow, Russia (2006);
- advanced scholar physics teacher, MIPT Evening School of Physics and Technology, Dolgoprudny, Russia (2005-2008);
- trainee, Joint Institute for High Temperatures (JIHT), RAS, Moscow, Russia (2008);
- researcher, senior researcher, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Dolgoprudny, Russia (since 2008);
- postdoc, invited professor, University Jean Monnet of Saint-Etienne, memeber of the University of Lyon, France (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019);
- invited professor, University of Bourgundy, France (2019);
- researcher, ITMO University (since 2018).
Professional skills development:
- High Performance Computing, OpenMP, Cuda, MPI (2011);
- Russian Quantum Center Spring School (2013);
- Russian-British Workshop New Advanced Materials and Systems for Photonics and Sensors (2014);
- Translator with specialized subject skills (2013-2014);
- Scientific Leadership School by the Russian Science Foundation and Skolkovo Institute (2017).
- Mathematical Modelling in Pharmacolgy (2017).
- Research grant by Russian Scientific Foundation #17-79-20345 «Optimization and applications of resonant effects in complex metal-dielectric metasurfaces» 2017-2019.
- Research grant by Russian Foundation for Basic Research #14-07-31352_ofi_m “High efficient numerical methods for simulation and optimization of diffractive optical elements with subwavelength features and complex composite optical structures” 2016-2017.
- Research grant by Russian Foundation for Basic Research #14-07-31352_mol_a “Linear rigorous numerical methods for the light scattering and diffraction simulation” 2013-2015.
- Contract with Russian Ministry of Education and Sceince 14.740.11.0544 01/10/2010. “Development of rigorous numerical methods for optical high-resolution nanolithography mask simulation”.
- General physics course at MIPT (2012-2014).
- Computational nanooptics (2017-)
- Supervisor of bachelor, master and PhD students.